Monday, September 7, 2009

.: My Life :.

My name: Angie Aman

Childhood ambition: to be an archeologist


Fondest Memory: just running around my grandparents farm with my cousins. Always going places we shouldn't go.

Proudest moment: Learning to drive a 5 speed

Biggest challenge: Trying to juggle School, Work, Bills, and stuff around the house without loosing time to just be fun

Alarm clock: My cell phone. It sings me a really nice good morning song.

Perfect Day: one where I have nothing to do and nowhere to go unless I want to.

Indulgence: dessert, music, and retail therapy

Favorite movie: mmm probably anything comic book related

Soundtrack: Probably a mix of fly leaf, paramore, cobra starship, and white stripes

Inspirations: My dad

My life is: a comedy gone wrong


No comments:

Post a Comment